Monday, January 25, 2016

Smoker Profile: Ric "Ranger Ric" Berger


What was your first cigar experience?
My first cigar was many, many years back. It was in the beginning of my military career. All I recall is that it was good but I had to "cup the cherry" haha. I cannot remember the name or what it was, but it tasted great and smoked steady.


What are your top 3 favorite cigars?
Wow, hard question because I really have "no" favorite smoke, nor am I partial to who or where they come from. I enjoy the experience of trying many cigars, some good, some not, so it is hard to narrow down to my top 3 favorites. However, I always enjoy a medium to full bodied, and full bodied. My go to smoke is a house-blend 60 by 6 Ecuadorian Habano with Nicaraguan binder.

What is your go to cigar shop?
Sticks Cigar Company, 705 Pondella Rd, Unit G, North Fort Myers, Florida 33903
Link to the shop:
http://www.stickscigarcompany.com/

What do you look for when entering a shop's humidor?
Humidity and cleanliness, owners hospitality and knowledge of cigars, variety of selections offered, cigar arrangement (usually frequently sold cigars are immediately displayed), and if there are house-blends, which is a must for me

What is your cigar time usually like?
24/7. There is no regiment towards me enjoying a good smoke. It keeps my mind processing clearly while being in a relaxed mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment