Monday, January 25, 2016

Smoker Profile: John Ferguson


What was your first cigar experience?
My boss gave me my first real cigar, to help with me stressing over my son having tests done on him.


What are your top 3 favorite cigars?
1) Drew Estate KFC
2) Diesel Unholy Cocktail
3) AJ Fernandez New World

What is your go to cigar shop?
Go to shop is Low Ball Louie's in Mulberry Florida.
Link to the shop:
http://www.lowballlouies.com/

What do you look for when entering a shop's humidor?
I mainly look for what is new and catches my eye.

What is your cigar time usually like?
Normal cigar time for me is around 7-8 in the evening.

3 comments:

  1. Roll on 5pm its cigar time congratulations on your new blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tony. If you would like one of your own just let me know.

      Delete
  2. Roll on 5pm its cigar time congratulations on your new blog

    ReplyDelete