Monday, January 25, 2016

Smoker Profile: Mike Palmer (President of The Florida Cigar Club)


What was your first cigar experience?
Bought a bag of Backwoods with some older guys I was working with at in a warehouse. I was about 18 then, bought me a 40oz beer and that was lunch.


What are your top 3 favorite cigars?
KFC (Drew Estate)
CM 19th Hole (Cordoba & Morales)
Front 9 (Cordoba & Morales)

What is your go to cigar shop?
Cigar Hustler in Deltona, it's the FCC Headquarters
Link to the shop:
https://www.cigarhustler.com/

What do you look for when entering a shop's humidor?
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. I like to go in and have a stick recommended. Sometimes I win, sometimes I loose, but it's a great way to try new stuff.

What is your cigar time usually like?
Most evenings it's my wife and myself hanging out in the converted garage, sharing time and cigars, discussing our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment