Monday, March 14, 2016

Smoker Profile: Marcia Norvell


What was your first cigar experience?
At an advanced age (for this profession) I graduated from a class of 53 people, only three women. Median age was 27. I, was 42. After 4 years of apprenticeship program of school as well as work, I wanted to celebrate in style and class! Cigars were hot then, so purchased three boxes of cigars. Shared with each and every graduate, as well as my supervisors that attended. Was, a momentous occasion, to say the least. It was a Cuesta Rey Aristocrat. A lovely first start. 

What are your top 3 favorite cigars?
Domestic cigars are by far Nicaraguan in heritage. Padron Aniversario line, Perdomo (all of them are fabulous) and just for a great change, New World. Yep, love that earthy rich smoke. 

What is your go to cigar shop?
Since moving here, the most frequently attended has to be Ash Brothers Cigars. Super spot ot relax and enjoy a smoke and company of others. Never had a bad moment there. 

What do you look for when entering a shop's humidor?
I like to check out new products, and lately, have been leaning towards robustos. My very favorite new cigar is, again, New World line. AJ Fernandez hit it on the head with this line. 

What is your cigar time usually like?
Well, it's difficult to say, because I ALWAYS enjoy my cigar time, and it's mixed. With people, in a crowd or just a few. Cigar event, or at home in back yard in the evening by myself with an adult beverage and fire pit going. SO, it's like the best part of the day regardless of surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment