Monday, March 28, 2016

Smoker Profile: Bob Dixon


What was your first cigar experience?
Sad to say AyC Grenadiers Coronas Light Cigars they come in a 5 pack and cost about $4 tried them a few years ago just to walk down memory lane, I threw them all out, they were terrible.


What are your top 3 favorite cigars?
With coffee I really enjoy the Blanco Sumatra, The Camacho Triple Maduro is one of my special occasion sticks and one of my standbys that I always enjoy is the Asylum 13.

What is your go to cigar shop?
I spend a lot of time at St. Pete Cigars.

What do you look for when entering a shop's humidor?
I like to find cigars that I have heard about but have never tried or to find new cigars that just rock.

What is your cigar time usually like?
Most of my cigar time is sprint with friends talking and laughing as we enjoy our sticks. Also, being an author I love to celebrate a book release with a nice smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment