Thursday, February 25, 2016

Smoker Profile: Jim Whitney


What was your first cigar experience?
Hav-a-Tampa, in the mid 90's...95, I think.


What are your top 3 favorite cigars?
Cain F Habano, Rocky Patel Edge Habano, San Lotano Habano

What is your go to cigar shop?
Ash Brothers.

What do you look for when entering a shop's humidor?
I like to look for Nicaraguan sticks that are packed with Ligero leaves and I like 54 gauge or bigger.

What is your cigar time usually like?
On week days, I smoke in the morning with a coffee, before work and then I enjoy a nice full bodied cigar with a single malt scotch after work, while on the weekends I will do the same , but with a couple more sticks and just maybe one or two more whisky's...

1 comment:

  1. Nice interview, especially the more sticks and more scotch on weekends

    ReplyDelete