Saturday, May 28, 2016

Meet The Rep: Heather Payne of Drew Estate



How did you become a representative for the Drew Estate cigar company?
I called Rex Snyder, the former Territory rep, when I heard he got promoted, and asked him if I could throw my hat in the ring. I then sent him my resume and proceeded to stalk him at all his local events.  My zealous persistence, sparkling personality and special level of crazy made me a perfect fit for the Drew Estate Island of misfit toys.


What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of the job is visiting stores and doing events. I love meeting other cigar smokers, promoting in the zany Drew Estate way, and helping the shop owners by creating a fun sales environment. I enjoy seeing the smiles after customers leave the swag table with their loot!

Why did you want to be a representative?
I have been in sales for more than 20 years, selling a product I support in an atmosphere I love is a win-win.  How many others can say they can smoke cigars at work?

What do you offer your customers?
My customers are awesome! I love to hear about what is going on in their lives and with the business. If I can give them a solid sales idea or just a warm hug and a friendly smile, that supersedes anything I can "sell" to them. Having a good relationship is everything.

What is your go-to blend from your brand and why?
Drew Estate has so many different blends from which to choose, I don't have one "go-to" stick.  My palate changes as fast as my mood.

Heather Payne's Info:


6 comments:

  1. I became hooked on this little lady's zaniness when she was a rep for that 'other' brand. So glad to have her in our lives !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became hooked on this little lady's zaniness when she was a rep for that 'other' brand. So glad to have her in our lives !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather has the perfect personality and attitude for what she does. Very happy to know her and to have her in the FCC family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather has the perfect personality and attitude for what she does. Very happy to know her and to have her in the FCC family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetheart and a great addition to the DE crew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she sure is, fantastic person and representative.

      Delete